当前位置:才华屋 > 行业实用文 > 行业 > 关于银行业务常用表达回答客户问题
手机版

关于银行业务常用表达回答客户问题

来源:才华屋 阅读:9.3K 次

Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?

关于银行业务常用表达回答客户问题

顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?

Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?

职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?

Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?

顾客:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.

职员:好的.,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。

Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?

顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?

Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?

职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?

Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?

顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.

职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。

Customer: Many thanks.

顾客:非常感谢

本文链接:https://www.caihuawu.com/hysyw/hang/5nzl90.html

Copyright © 2024. 才华屋 All right reserved. 黑ICP备20014756号-2

文字美图素材,版权属于原作者。部分文章内容由网友提供推送时因种种原因未能与原作者联系上,若涉及版权问题,敬请原作者联系我们,立即处理。